- Read the text-> Check vocabulary & expressions
frontal lobe a part of an organ in the body, esp. the lungs or brain. – earlobe front-> frontal (adj)
take on to undertake; assume, acquire, take up: to ~ new responsibilities.
- Blog Write which idea to define an adult you agree or disagree with the most in 4-6 sentences
2. Cover to Cover Unit 11 Luck Part 1 Creating Your Own Luck
- Read w/CD
- Task-1 1.“luck”とは何か、Pragraph-2を参考に５文以内の日本語で説明しなさい。
2. Give your friend advice what attitudes to take to be lucky based on Wiseman’s belief in your own words.
=> Pair Tell your partner what advice you think is most valuable/effective/useful to you.
- Vocabulary & Expressions
(par.2) - fate-fatal；~ accident/blow/disease - associate A with B: connect/link/relate
- inheriting athletic genes - obviously - beyond our control - roll two dice - hit by a falling meteor
(par.3) - intuition knowledge/belief obtained neither by reason nor by perception, instinctive knowledge/belief; insight, instinct, ->intuit (v)
- make the most of to flourish, take advantage of sth
- meditate: to think deeply in silence-mediation
- keep a journal/diary (- persuade: convince sb to do sth - at random)