Blog Review the response in four to six sentences. => Pair Tell your thoughts w/o the writing
- Preview Reading 1-> Check the subtitles and the image-> Skim the Excerpt=> Choose the Answer
- Read-> Underline Main Ideas, Mark Margins -> Main Ideas, Details
=> Pair Check Main Ideas, Details, Compare the marks
2. Tactics for Listening 2e Unit 18 Phone Messages
Getting Ready Pair 4, 5. How many text messages do you send/post and receive a day?
8. Do you prefer making phone calls or texting? Why?
Lis-2 Take memos to describe what each in reported speech. Make sure to tell who called.=> Pair
Lis-3 Take notes to tell the message to Daniel in reported speech. Make sure to tell who called and any number mentioned. => Pair 1/2, 3/4 => 2nd Round 2/1, 4/4
=> Tell a partner your/a phone number and what time you want him/her to call back=> Repeat
3. Cover to Cover Unit 11 Luck Part 1 Creating Your Own Luck
- Before Reading: When do you feel lucky? Why?
- Comprehension Strategy: Recognize Author’s Purpose by Skimming
-> Skim the Text=> Task-A
- Read=> Checking Comprehension – A. Note which paragraph the answers were found
- Read w/CD-> Check the Answers-> Read aloud: Par.2, 3, and 4-> Checking Comprehension – B
- Vocabulary in Context 1. fate-fatal；~ accident/blow/disease 6. intuition