2. Inside Reading-3 Unit 7 Neuroscience Reading-1 Mind Wide Open
- Reading Comprehension
- Blog Comprehension-1 (P12-L91) Explain what "If a lion could speak, we couldn't understand him." => Blog Answer Key
- Blog Comprehension-2 (P10-L81 ~ P12-94) Summarize what is our brain like in 2~3 sentences/50 words.
3. Open Forum-2 Chapter 7 Lecture about other languages in the U.S.
- Introducing the Topic: Language Quiz/p.56
- Preparing to Listen: Languages spoken in the U.S.
- Before Listening: census (the process of officially counting sth like population),
locations of NY, CA, TX, WA
- Listening-1 -> Main Ideas, Details => Pair
(1) What has Modern Language Association done, how they did it and what was the main finding?
(2) Explain what languages are spoken in Texas and New York.
(3) Explain what the first student said as to why the information is important or how it could be used.
- Listening-2 => Integrated Speaking Explain the main ideas of the lecture in 90 seconds