1. Kikutan-6K Day 36
2. Read & Write-3 Unit 4 Reading 2 Living Outside the Box an Online newspaper
- Vocabulary Skill: Synonyms -> A. -> B.
=> Describe with more specific word(s) and explain more specifically with an example.
- Read -> Study Voca/Expressions: (par.1) unplug the TV (par.4) for all I was missing, I could … I found myself reading … (par.5) re-sensitize <- sensitize to make or become sensitive (par.6) cross the line (par.7) every once in a while sometimes, but not regularly: You meet some really interesting people ~ . (par.7) camaraderie [kɑmərɑdəri] comradeship; good-fellowship
- Shadowing Q-Classroom
Writing a Summary and Personal Response
- Grammar: Parallel Structure-> A. Study the structure=> B. => Describe
- what you did yesterday (verb); I came home early, prepared a quick dinner and eat it with my brother.
- describe the book/movie you enjoyed (adj); The movie was not only exciting and entertaining but also inspiring.
- how sb plays/does sth (adv); He plays the piano skillfully, gracefully and artistically.
- Study: Blog He or she’ versus ‘they’ (Grammar-he,she vs they.doc)
3. Inside Reading-3 Unit 6 Reading-2 Summer Fun under Scrutiny
- Blog Review the Response in 4-6 sentences.
- Study Words/Expressions/Grammar
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level