- Vocabulary Skill: Prefix un- A => B. Write five words using un- + Past Participle + Noun.
uncooked meat, unread book, unfinished work, unemployed adults, uncared child, unlocked door, unsold merchandise, unused car, untouched meal, unheard story, unseen document, unopened box,
unattended baggage, unpaid bill, uninsured house, undeveloped area, unmanned vehicle, unintended act, unmanned spacecraft, undisclosed document, undiscovered secret, undischarged gas
- Grammar-A, B: Prepositions of Location: in, on, at
2. Tactics for Listening 2e Unit 13 Hobbies and Pastimes
Listen-3 Explain what each speaker likes doing in the reported speech.
Speak what you like doing in your free time in 60 sec. Use the expressions you’ve learned
3. Cover to Cover Unit 9 Relationships Part 1 Falling Out
- Read aloud Par.5-10=> Task-2
1. Pr-8 We don’t hesitate to share ~ we could share anything. を日本語にしなさい。
2. Pr-9 Because falling out with ~ talk about our feelings. を日本語にしなさい。
It is only when we get a bad test score that we realize how lazy we have been.
- Vocabulary in Context-A, B Dic confront to face in hostility or defiance; oppose, challenge, encounter: ~ ones fears, ~ a robber drain to make sth empty/dry: ~ and rinse the pasta - to make the liquid flow away from sth: ~ wather/oil from sth
Dic reluctant; unwilling, unenthusiastic: a ~ candidate. -> ~ly, reluctance
- Vocabulary/Word Family
 fall out with sb, confront, forgive, call off; cancel, drain, sting-stung-stung - to cause mental or moral anguish - to prick or wound with a sharp-pointed criticize, crush, weird, get over sb/sth
 break up, work out, feel solid, withstand, longing <- long to have an earnest or strong desire or craving; yearn: ~ for spring; ~ to return home. fall out, betray: ~ one’s country -> betrayal
☆ Ind. Speech What do you think is the most important to keep good friendships?
Speak your response in 60 sec.