Writing Skill-A, B: Supporting Sentences and Details.
Blog Writing/Q-Classroom a paragraph about your favorite type of music.
Be sure to write a strong topic sentence, clear supporting sentences, and sentences with details.
Plan: Use the following questions to guide your writing.
1. What type of music is your favorite?
2. What do you like best about this kind of music?
3. What are examples of musicians that you like?
4. What songs or pieces of music do you like?
5. What are one or two other reasons that you like this kind of music?
=> Write a paragraph
☆ Try These!: remind (~ of …), remember, recall, be played, Adjectives of Feelings
(good) calm, charged, cheerful, comfortable, delighted, energetic, encouraged-encouraging, excited-exciting, funny, gentle, good, happy, joyful, lively, energetic, inspired-inspiring, interested-interesting, pleasant, pleased-pleasing, relieved, wonderful
(bad) bored-boring, confused-confusing, crazy, depressed-depressing, disturbed-disturbing, dull, mad, nervous, sad, sleepy, tired-tiring, worried
-> Review Mark TS, SS and CS. Check punctuations=> Peer Review=> Revise
-> T’s Review=>Revise/Rewrite=> Present=> Q&A
2. Cover to Cover Unit 9 Relationships Part 1
- Task-2 2. Pr-9 Because falling out with ~ talk about our feelings. を日本語にしなさい。
It is only when we get a bad test score that we realize how lazy we have been.
- Vocabulary in Context-A, B Dic confront to face in hostility or defiance; oppose, challenge, encounter: ~ ones fears, ~ a robber drain to make sth empty/dry: ~ and rinse the pasta - to make the liquid flow away from sth: ~ water/oil from sth
Dic reluctant; unwilling, unenthusiastic: a ~ candidate. -> ~ly, reluctance
- Vocabulary/Word Family
 fall out with sb, confront, forgive, call off; cancel, drain, sting-stung-stung - to cause mental or moral anguish - to prick or wound with a sharp-pointed criticize, crush, weird, get over sb/sth
 break up, work out, feel solid, withstand, longing <- long to have an earnest or strong desire or craving; yearn: ~ for spring; ~ to return home. fall out, betray: ~ one’s country -> betrayal
☆ Ind. Speech What do you think is the most important to keep good friendships?
Speak your response in 60 sec.