2. Inside Reading-3 Unit 5 Reading-2 Freeze Frames – Stopping Time
Review Blog Apply-3
Combine the main ideas and images Write a summary in two or three sentences.
- Read-> Reading Comprehension -> Correct each false statement. Note the line number of the info.
- Stanford University (Stanford, Ca), Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Cambridge, Ma)
- Prof. Edgerton’s Video
☆ Integ. Speaking: Explain the story or the technology you are impressed in the text in 90 sec
3. Read & Write-3 Read & Write-3 Unit 3 Sports Writing
- Review Writing Blog Do you think competing in sports to the limit is good for young children?
=> Write your answer in five to eight sentences.
- Grammar: Subject-verb Agreement -> A. -> B.
p.61=> Recognize a collective noun when you see one
Usual Plural Form; fish, deer, sheep, swine, buffalo, aircraft; several fish, schools of fish, ~ species of fish
Collective nouns; government, cabinet, company, team, family, school, class, committee, faculty, group, audience, public, majority minority, army navy
Collective nouns can be either singular or plural, depending on context.
=> Write a sentence for team, family and class both in singular and plural respectively.
Blog Collective nouns can be either singular or plural, depending on context.
- Writing Skill: Organizing an Opinion Paragraph -> B. Identify the Outline in the textbook.
- Blog Write an Opinion Paragraph