- Reading Skills: Identifying Supporting Sentences and Details
=> A/p.127: Identify TS and two SS in paragraph 4 and 5
=> B/p.128: Identify TS, SS and D in paragraph 2 and 3
- Read-2-> Pair Read Par.2/3 and 4/5 aloud by turn with TS, SS/D and CS clearly.
What Do You Think?-2/p.126 lMake a music plan for a business you want to own and run.
-> Write a TS: I want to use/play ~ music for my ~ business.
-> Refer to the questions=> Think of two SSs
- Think of one or two details/examples about each SS. Use “it” as the subject.
=>Blog Write a paragraph to explain a music plan for your business
2. Cover to Cover Unit 8 Viewpoints Part 2 All in a Day’s Work
- Before Reading: Which job statement do you agree with more than the others?
- Fluency Strategy: Previewing and Predicting: subheading, caption => Task-A
- Read-1-> Checking Fluency and Comprehension
- Read w/CD -> Read aloud Par.1-2=> Task-1
Par-1 Their answers revealed some ~ attitude towards work.を日本語で説明しなさい。
- Expanding Vocabulary-A, B