- Reading Skills: Identifying Supporting Sentences and Details
=> A/p.127: Identify TS and two SS in paragraph 4 and 5
=> B/p.128: Identify TS, SS and D in paragraph 2 and 3
- Read-2-> Pair Read Par.2/3 and 4/5 aloud by turn with TS, SS/D and CS clearly.
- Shadow Reading Q Classroom
2. Cover to Cover Unit 8 Viewpoints Part 1 Stereotypes
- Task-2 1. 人々は、教育や知性に関係なく、人種偏見に陥りがちだ。（Par.4 tend to…）
People tend to engage in racial prejudice regardless of education or intelligence
2. 人々はそれとは気づかずに、見知らぬ人々を外見によって固定概念でとらわれるようになる。(Par.4 come to …)
People come to stereotype strangers by their appearance without realizing it.
- Vocabulary and Expressions: (par.1) obvious easily perceived or understood; clear, self-evident, or apparent: The solutions seem pretty obvious. It is ~ that a storm is coming. - obviously (par.2) the other way around, match him up with (par.3) deal with, be based on, gender, form, obvious-obviously, prejudice, complex-complexity, move beyond, characteristics, (par.4) regardless of education, (par.4) sociology-sociologist, engage in, caregiver/caretaker, gender (par.5) complex-complexity, false vision, get to know others (par.6) move beyond
-What’s your Opinion? Do you agree or disagree with the statement 4 and 5?
3. Tactics for Listening 2e Unit 11 Invitations
Getting Ready-> Would you …? => I’d love/like to, but …
Listening-2 Pair 1/2, 3/4, 5/6
Listening-3 Explain why and what each caller wants or asks Erin to do in reported speech-1