2. Inside Reading-3 Unit 5 Film Studies Bodies in Motion
Target Words: encounter, expose, restore
Reading-1 The Dartfish Olympics, BBC Sport Uses Stromotion Technique
- Reading Skill: Summarizing a Text Using Nontext Elements (pictures, figures: tables, charts, graphs)
- Read Part-1: The Dartfish Olympics-> Mark the Subject/Topic and main idea of each paragraph
=> Apply-1. Identify and Write two main ideas in two sentences=> Pair Compare-> Revise
StroMotion is a photo software (made by a Swiss company Dartfish) that shows an athlete’s move by motion, which allows athletes to analyze their moves to improve their performance.
It is also used to judge the performance and result of games and competitions.
- Read Part-2: BBC Sport Uses StroMotion Technique -> Mark the Subject/Topic, main idea of each par.
=> Apply-2 Identify and Write two main ideas in two sentences => Pair Compare-> Revise
StroMotion enhances the image of sports games and competitions, so that the viewers can enjoy the moves and performance of the sports event more excitedly.
SimulCam is another exclusive video application by Dartfish that simultaneously shows two competitors in different places and time in one screen as if they were competing together.
3. Open Forum-2 Chapter 5 Life Science Radio Program on Ocean Research
- Preparing to Listen: Vocabulary for Ocean and Medicine
- Before Listening: Read and check the pronunciation of the creatures
- Lis-1 -> Main Ideas: match the creature to area of research, More Detail
- Lis-2-> Check MI, D, => Pair Explain what each marine creature brings in
1. Horseshoe crab 2. Skate fish 3. Toadfish 4. Snail 5. Coral 6. Whales