Reading-1 What is Laughter?
- Vocabulary: Read the Text aloud -> Answer with Part of Speech in mind-> Read the Text again
-> Dic. embarrass-embarrassing-embarrassed, surprise-surprising-surprised
- Preview Reading 1: Identify the Four Questions-> Overview the structure by Underline the TSs.
=> Each paragraph is an answer to the paragraph question.
- Read-> Main Ideas, Details => Pair
=> Speak your answer. Answer the question, support it in two or three sentences and conclude
Task-1: When do you laugh?: Read Par-2 and answer the question.
Task-2 : Do you like a person who laughs loudly?
2. Cover to Cover Unit 7 Intelligence Part 1 What is Intelligence
- Read w/CD=> Read aloud Par. 4-6
- Task-1- MIとは何か、それぞれの才能の説明も含めて、分かりやすく説明しなさい。
- Vocabulary/Expressions: (Par.1) underachiever-> underperform, underestimate, sneak away from, be in (high) demand (Par.2) tests that measures, verbal [ˈvɜr bəl] - of or relating to words: ~ ability. - expressed in spoken words; oral rather than written; spoken: ~ communication; ~ agreement. (Par.4) linguistic of or belonging to language: ~ change. refer to (Par.5) kinesthetic <-kinesthesia [ˌkɪn əsˈθi ʒə] the sensation of movement or strain in muscles, tendons, and joints; muscle sense. has to do with spatial [ˈspeɪ ʃəl] <-space-> spacious
(Par.6) inter-, intra- - inter: between; interface, intercity, internet, interaction, international, intercontinental,
- intra: inside; intra-city, intra-company, intranet, intrapersonal, intra-species
3. Special Program India PPT -> Blog Photos
=> Pair If you have a chance to talk to a high-school student from India, what do you want to ask?
A: “I heard/read that … in India.” Ask a question. => B: What about in Japan?=> A: Answer.