- Listen=> Tell the Main Point in one sentence.
- Read w/CD-> Read aloud-> Chant w/CD=> Shadowing-1-> Check the Text=> Shadowing-2
2. HW-1 Blog Write a brief bio of Mandela in 80 w, and a paragraph what you think of Mandela
- Peer Review=> Rewrite
3. Inside Reading-3 Unit 4 Public Health Reading-1 Determinants of Mortality
Target Words empirical [ɛmˈpɪr ɪ kəl] based on experiments, experience rather than theories or ideas; practical, experimental, hands-on, firsthand: ~ evidence/knowledge/research/study <-> theoretical
Before You Read Think and Talk A-2. Rank the factors=> Pair
More Words: - eradicate eliminate, destroy, abolish, get rid of, remove, extinguish - vaccine [vækˈsin]
- Preview: Check the title, Figure-1, 2, 3 (graphs, table) and their captions
- Read-1 Mark the Main Ideas-
=>Blog Write what the main idea of the entire article is in three sentences
4. Open Forum-2 Chapter 4 Visual Art Lecture by a guide in an art museum
1. Describe the painting as clearly as you can.
2. Discuss who you think they are, where they are, and what their personalities are like.
Pitchfork: a farming tool to lift and move hay(dried grass)
- Listening #1: Main Ideas and More Detail 2.
- Listening #2: Check the answers and More Detail 1.
=> Integ. Speaking Explain who you think they are.
5. Special Program Video Asia Youth Orchestra (5:44)
=> Ind. Speech-2 What do you think is the key to communicate with others whose native languages are different from yours? Is that because you’re afraid of making mistakes, or you lack the passion to communicate with others?