-> Blog Review the Writing
2. Cover to Cover Unit 5 Sports Part 2 Fans or Fanatics?
- Review Reading w/CD-> Read aloud Par.
- Study Vocabulary
- Dic demonstrate to show/prove by reasoning/evidence; show, exhibit, prove: ~ a philosophical principle
- fanatic-fanatical: enthusiast, extremist
- Dic define to state precisely the meaning of (words, terms, etc) -> definition
Task-3 Write in English.
1. (Par.4) ある文化における社会的（に認められている）な振舞いが、他の文化で必ずしも容認されるとは限らない。
Social behavior in one culture isn’t always considered acceptable in another culture.
2. (Par.8)今日の競争市場では、より多くの人々が買物をする前に価格を比べるためにインターネットで調べることは、驚くにはあたらないでしょう。 (look up, should not be)
In today’s competitive market, it should not be surprising that more people look up the Internet to compare prices before shopping.
3. Tactics for Listening Unit 5 Restaurants
Listening-3: Listen and take memos in the textbook and explain each person’s experience. Make sure to clarify where and when the person went to the restaurant, what were good and problems of the place, and how big the tip he/she left. => Pair 1/2, 3/4 =>Blog Transcript=> Pair 2/1, 4/3
=> Pair Talk about a restaurant you dined. Explain the name, place, atmosphere, kind of food, menu, taste, service and price. Also, recommend/not recommend the place. The partner asks questions.