- Review Blog Write your response to either of the letter in Reading-2 in four to six sentences
Writing-2 Blog Study another paragraph from Q-Skills: Vacations Are Important
Everyone needs to take yearly vacations. Vacations bring families together and improve our society. They help workers become more productive because they reduce their stress level. Finally, everyone has a right to an enjoyable life, and vacations are an important part of enjoying life. Everyone needs to take a vacation at least once a year. (55 words)
=>Plan to write a paragraph to answer the question, “How much vacation do you need?” in page 97.
Support the Topic Sentence with two or three reasons and write a concluding sentence.
2. Cover to Cover Unit 6 Science Part 2 The Science of Weather Prediction
- Introduction: Weather forecast program/Web
- Pair - Do you check weather reports regularly? Why?
- How much percentage of rain probability makes you take an umbrella with you when you go out in a sunny morning?
- Fluency Strategy: Skimming of the Main Idea
-> Skim-1: Par.1, 8-> Task-A-> Skim-2: 1st Sentences=> Check Task-1
- Read-> Checking Comprehension
- Expanding Vocabulary: worry, dazzle, predict, observe-observation-observatory, rely, accurate
Dic: predict to declare/indicate in advance, foretell on the basis of observation, experience, or scientific reason: The local forecaster is ~ing rain for this afternoon. She claims that she can ~ future events. It's hard to ~ how the election will turn out.