War Child is an international Non-Government Organization that offer help to children in destructed countries by wars and conflicts.
2. Read & Write-3 Unit 2 Food and Taste Reading #2 Finding Balance in Food
- Review Blog Write a summary of the text in four to six sentences.
Understand the structure: MI, France, China, Conclusion
- What do you think-B.2: Ind. Speech Which foods did you use to dislike but now you often?
=> Speak your answer in 60 seconds.
- Vocabulary Skill: Use of Context to Understand Words-> Predict the meaning from the context
- A.1. constitute to make up; form; compose: the people who ~ a jury
- A.3. textures the surface of a material: a wall with a rough ~ - structure, appearance, and feel of a fabric
- Writing Skill: Using Descriptive Adjectives-> A. -> Mark the descriptive adjectives in the textbook
=> Ind. Speech Describe a person/place/thing (event/experience/incident) w/descriptive adjectives in 60 sec.
- Grammar: Use and Placement of Adjectives-> A. (mark in p.40)=> B. => Pair
- Writing: a descriptive paragraph about your favorite dish.
- Brainstorm-> Plan
- Use at least three descriptive adjectives effectively and appropriately by consulting with a dictionary.
- Blog Write a Descriptive Paragraph about your favorite dish in six to eight sentences.
3. Inside Reading-3 Unit 3 In the Public Eye Reading-1 Public Art Controversies – Art Attack
- Blog Review Writing what the Main Idea of the article is within three sentences. =>Pair Compare.
- Study Words/Expressions/Grammar