- Read w/CD=> Write a summary in 2~3 sentences.-> Read it yourself=> Pair -> Chant
As technology to reach space becomes more economically affordable, business opportunities for development and use of resources in space are going to be sought. There are already laws signed in 1967 that designates the use of space for all human causes and bans the use of nuclear weapons.
2. Inside Reading-3 Unit 3 In the Public Eye Reading-1 Public Art Controversies – Art Attac
- Reading Skill: Skim and Make Predictions about Art Attack/p.36
Apply-1: Title/Subtitle/Photo-> Write a prediction about the topic and the reading in the textbook. Art works in public places seem to have been upsetting the residents.
Apply-2 : Read the first and the last paragraphs.-> Revise the prediction.
There seem to be some reasons why art works in public places often cause resistance from the local residents but there seem to be some ways to deal with such controversy.
- Reading Comprehension: Mark the key words of the questions
=> Skim the entire article to choose the answers-> Read-1 to Check the answers=> Pair Check
- Read-2-> Identify the Main Idea (TS) and the Supporting Details (SS) of each paragraph.
=> Blog Write what the Main Idea of the article is within three sentences. =>Pair Compare.
3. Open Forum-2 Chapter 3 Food Science Lecture about Food Tastes
- Lis-3 with Transcript=> Integrated Speaking: Explain what the lecture is about.
Bring in some examples
-> Study Voca: crave, nutrition-nutritious, toxic-toxicity, oxidant-antioxidant, pregnant-pregnancy
- Vocabulary: Verbs + -ing/to inf.
- Vocabulary/Exercise 1
=> Ind Speech-1 What is one food that people crave in your culture?
=> Ind Speech-2 What is another food that people crave in your culture?