- Read “Living in Tokyo” by Sam Johnson. Write him an email to give advice about life in Japan.
Plan Use the following questions to help you with your planning.
1. What is special about your country?
2. What are some things the person can enjoy seeing or doing particularly in your country?
3. What should the person know about your culture?
=> Choose one or two ideas to write.
Blog Write an email to give him advice about life in Japan.
- 1st Paragraph: Introduction in two or three sentences. State the main point clearly.
- 2nd Paragraph: Write your advice in three to five sentences.
Write another paragraph for an additional idea if any.
- Last Paragraph: Conclude your email to encourage and cheer him up in two or three sentences.
☆ Try These! - suggest –ing: I suggest you (should) visit/see/try
- recommend ~ (to you), ~ is (highly) recommended - explain ~ / about / sth to sb
- ~ is worth –ing - try –ing - don’t forget to/remember to - give advice on ~, a piece of advice
=> Study the model writing
2. Cover to Cover Unit 4 Crime Part 1 Stupid Criminals
- Read w/CD-> Review Task-1
-> Study Vocabulary
=> Retell one of the stories in 90 seconds.
3. Tactics for Listening Unit 3: Neighbors
Listening-1: Listen and describe who and what each speaker’s neighbor is like why.
Listening-2: Listen to explain.