1. Read & Write Unit 4 Positive Thinking Reading-2: The Lost Horse
- Vocabulary: wise(adj) - wisdom(n) Dic-> Blog
wise (able to make sensible decision/give good advice: prudent): ~ man, decision, choice, saying, ~ to
clever (quick to understand, learn, apply ideas; intelligent): ~ child, student, at -ing
smart (looking clean, intelligent; neat, intelligent): ~ move, boy,
intelligent (good at learning, understanding, able to understand/learn): ~ child, question
bright (intelligent, quick to learn): ~ ideas
- Read-> Main Ideas, Details-A-> Details-B=> Pair
WDT -A 1. You might (bad event) => Pair You …=> I might …
2. You might (good event) => Pair You …=> I might …
2. Cover to Cover Unit 4 Crime Part 2 A Second Chance
- Read w/CD-> Read aloud Par.7=> Task-2
I wished I had taken care of him as much as I could.
I wish he were/was alive. If he were/was alive, I would take care of him as much as I can.
=> Shadow Reading
=> Task-3 What do you think of community service for young criminals like Keisha? Do you think it offers better chance to prevent them from repeating crimes? Do you think harsh punishment works better for such criminals? Speak your answer in 60 sec.
3. Tactics for Listening Unit 4 Celebrations
Getting Ready: Match the meals/parties with the correct descriptions.: potluck, buffet
Listening-1: Listen and describe what each party is like; 1/2, 3/4, 5/6. => Pair
Listening-3 Listen 1/2 and 3/4 - to describe what each person said about his/her party. => Pair
-> Lis-2 Blog Expressions- the best/worst thing was …, one/some/none of us/them, no one, everyone