- Practice Reading w/Q-Class=> Shadow Reading
-> What Do You Think 1-> 2-> Choose two true statements
=> Blog Write three sentences for each statement
- the statement you chose:
- an example to explain the statement:
- a sentence to explain why the example support the statement or why the statement is true to you.
2. Cover to Cover Unit 4 Crime Part 2 A Second Chance
- Read w/CD: Read aloud Par. 1, 2, 7=> Task-1
1. (Par. 1) Two years ago, if you ~ “I wont’ live to see 16.” を日本語にしなさい
2. (Par. 7) I kept petting him ~ I had done my job. を日本語にしなさい
- Dic involve in (Par.2)
- happen to join (Par.2) - hang with sb (Par.2) - shove [ʃʌv] him out of the way (Par.3); push
- Dic commit a crime (Par.4): ~a crime/suicide, ~ oneself to sth, ~ oneself to do
- rob-robbery (Par.4) - turf (Par.5) (informal, US) a territory that someone claims his/hers
- take off (Par.6); leave, depart - before a judge (Par.6) - assign (Par.6) to give out or announce as a task: ~ homework -> assignment - director (Par.7) - pop out (Par.7) appear suddenly
=> Retell Keisha’s story in 60 sec. Use the third person narrative.