1. Read & Write Unit 4 Positive Thinking Reading-1: The Power of Positive Thinking?
- Vocabulary-> how to look up a phrasal verb-1: Dic work out (=> Vocabulary Skill/p.71-> p.72)
- Read-> Main Ideas: Identify the key words in the text that made you find the answers
-> Details: Underline the key words that made you decide your answers
- Reading Skill: Making Inferences
-> A. Identify the key words in the text that made you find the answers
2. Cover to Cover Unit 4 Crime Part 2 A Second Chance
- Fluency Strategy Ignoring Unknown Words
- Before Reading juvenile [ˈdʒuvənl/nail] young, youthful, or immature: ~ center/crime/offender
- Listen CD=> Task-A, Checking Comprehension
-> Read-> Check the Answers
- Expanding Vocabulary
=> Retell Keisha’s story in 60 sec. Use the third person narrative.
3. Tactics for Listening Unit 3: Neighbors #2
Listening-3: Listen and describe.
- Listen-1 => Tell what each person [1/2, 3/4] talked about the neighbor in reported speech in 1 min.
- Listen-2 => Tell what each person [2/1, 4/3] talked about the neighbor in reported speech in 1 min.
- Read the Transcript to check the understanding and study expressions
=> Conversation: Pair Talk about an argument you’ve had with someone in 60 seconds.
Use Repeat and Echo questions. => Q&A Elaborate the answer.