The Ainu had had their unique and independent culture and life until Hokkaido became part of Japan under the Meiji Government.
2. Read & Write-3 Unit 1 First Impressions Writing
- Review Blog a paragraph in six to eight sen. Think in English. Use English properly. => Revise
3. Inside Reading-3 Unit 1 Unit 2 Megacities: Urban Planning
- Blog Brief review of the revised summary
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. Match the type of network with example
-> Dic neuro- : indicating a nerve/the nervous system: neurology, neuroscience-~scientist
- C. Complete the sentences
-> Dic define: to state precisely the meaning of words/terms, to describe the nature, properties, or
essential qualities of sth/sb, to determine the boundary or extent of, to fix with precision; specify
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- Corpus: statues -> E. Rephrase each status
- Corpus: rely on ~ for sth, rely on ~ to do ...
-> Dic rely-count, depend, have confidence in, reliable-dependable, trustworthy, honest, sincere, predictable, countable, reliability-dependability, accuracy, loyalty, reliance-dependence,
=> Blog Write what your friends would think of you in terms of reliability within 100 words. Use reliable and its forms and show some examples.