1. Kikutan-6K Day 56 Land Dispute in Antarctica
Despite the treaty signed in 1961 to limit the use of Antarctica only for science and peace and not to belong to any country, some counties have set their territories and recognize them each other.
2. Read & Write-3 Unit 2 Food and Taste Reading #1 Knowing Your Tastes
Blog Review the summary of the text in between four and six sentences, or about 100 words.
☆ not A and/or B: Don’t eat OR drink in the library. Don’t drink AND drive.
- What do you think-2 Ind. Speech Speak your answer in 60 seconds.
Reading #2 Finding Balance in Food
- Vocabulary: cuisine [kwɪˈzin] a style or manner of cooking: French ~ - the food prepared by a restaurant, household
portion an amount of food served for one person; serving; helping: a large ~ of spinach.
- Reading Skill: Previewing the Text->B, C
- Listen to Q-classroom-> Main Ideas=> Speak a summary of the in 90 sec. France, China are examples.
- Read-> Underline the main idea of each paragraph and compare to the previous answers
- What do you think-A.1: Ind. Speech Do you prefer to eat more variety but smaller portions of food, or less variety but bigger portions? => Speak your answer in 60 seconds with example(s).
3. Inside Reading-3 Unit 2 Megacities Reading-2 Ecopolis Now
- Study Words/Expressions/Grammar