1. Kikutan-6K Day 54 Childcare in Japan
- Lis-1=> Write the MI in one sentence-> Lis-2=> Revise -> Read w/CD=> Revise-> Read it yourself
Although Japan needs more women in workplaces because of the aging population, there aren’t enough childcare facilities to give them a chance to work.
2. Read & Write-3 Unit 1 First Impressions Writing
- Writing Skill-Part 1: Developing a Paragraph-A, B, C
- Writing Skill-Part 2: Organizing and Developing a Paragraph-> Complete the Outline
Blog Writing Task Organize, Develop and Write a “how to” paragraph
1. Chose a Topic: How to make a good friend/crispy fried chicken/a good first impression, eat sth, get good grades.
2. T-chart: Dos and Don’ts
3. Outline: Topic Sentence, Subtopics and Supporting Details (at least two subtopics), Concluding Sentence
4. Write a paragraph in six to eight sentences. Use the vocabulary from the unit text and use conditionals
3. Inside Reading-3 Unit 1 Unit 2 Megacities: Urban Planning
- Blog Review the summary of the main idea of the entire article in within five sentences.
Megapolis or the New Megas are arousing in the world.
They are expanding to surrounding areas and becoming the driving force of economy, creativity, trade, transportation and communication.
Furthermore, more regions are converged to form mega-regions beyond borders around the world.
Business and political leaders in the world should have broader perspective and vision for the future.
It is no longer the time to limit themselves within traditional borders like cities, regions or even countries to view, plan or deal with challenges. (82 words)
- Read-1 -> Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the location by line #, Correct false statements=> Pair