The number of poor children especially those of single parent have been increasing in Japan, and they should be supported both financially and socially.
2. Read & Write-3 Unit 2 Food and Taste Reading #1 Knowing Your Tastes
Preview the Unit-> Listen to the Q-classroom/Web=> Pair
What would be your choice of food if you could eat anything but only one kind every day?
- Vocabulary/p.27: made up of, sensitive to , at risk of
- Listen/Web and take memos -> Main Ideas=> Integ. Speech Speak a summary of the in 90 seconds.
- Read-> Details
- Vocabulary sensitive - aware of/under
stand others’ feeling: ~ to, ~ person - easily irritated/affected; delicate: ~ skin
sensible having/showing good sense/judgment: a ~ decision - having perception; aware: ~ of your kindness
=> Blog Write a summary of the text in between four and six sentences, or about 100 words.
3. Inside Reading-3 Unit 2 Megacities Reading-2 Ecopolis Now
Blog Review the Main Ideas of the magazine article within 100 words.
=> ☆ Pair Tell the Summary in 90 sec. w/o the writing
- Read-2 -> Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the location by line #, Correct false statements.