Japan needs more women in workplaces to cope with the aging population. However, there aren’t enough childcare facilities to give them a chance to work because of the strict government regulations. Without sufficient number of daycare services, women are left no choice but to take care of their children at home.
2. Inside Reading-3 Unit 2 Megacities: Urban Planning Reading-1 The New Megapolis
-> Study Words/Expressions/Grammar
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. Match the type of network with example
-> Dic neuro- : indicating a nerve/the nervous system: neurology, neuroscience-~scientist
- C. Complete the sentences
-> Dic define: to state precisely the meaning of words/terms, to describe the nature, properties, or
essential qualities of sth/sb, to determine the boundary or extent of, to fix with precision; specify
3. Open Forum-2 Ch-2 Psychology Personal Interviews about the survey results on quality of life
- Blog Lis-3 with Transcript-> Learn how each person answers and responds to the questions.
=> Pair Assign the partner one of the interviewees to explain. -> Study the Transcript for 60 sec=> Explain
- Pronunciation: Unstressed Function Words
- Speaking Skills: Elaborating to Keep a Conversation Going
=> Ind. Speech What do you enjoy doing the most? Answer in 60 sec.
=> Q&A Elaborate, Echo/Repeat Question.