1. Kikutan-4K Day 51 Cooperation: A Way to Win
People who can work with others productively and effectively seem to succeed in their lives.
2. Inside Reading-2 Unit 4 Reading-2 Fame in a Foreign Language: Joseph Conrad
- Reading Skill-> Apply: Outlining=> Pair Compare the outline how the text is paraphrased.
=> Apply: Outlining=> Pair Compare the outline how the text is paraphrased.
=>Blog Write a summary of the text in three sentences => Compare the sentence.
Review the Outline/p.59, organize key points, events and facts of his life and works into three groups in chronological order before writing. Use your own words or paraphrase.
=>Blog Joseph Conrad was born in Poland in 1857 who later became one of the greatest novelists in English despite his native language being Polish.
He spent 16 years on British navy ships where he studied in English to be promoted to the captain’s rank, earned a British citizenship in 1886 and debuted as English writer in 1895 even though he was not fluent in speaking English.
His works were written with extensive and natural English vocabulary and in a straight-forward fashion that was way ahead of that time, and influenced many prominent English writers.
3. Open Forum-1 C-4 Psychology #2 A Radio Program to ask psychologist about memory
- Listening-3 w/Script-> Voc
[Part-2] mention, meaning-meaningful, associate ~ with, vivid, enormous, silly-sillier
[Part-3] strong-strength, benefit-beneficial, parallel to ~
- Pronunciation: Stressed and Unstressed Prepositions-> Try examples and understand the “Situation”
- Speaking Skills: Taking Time to Think “It’s on the tip on my tongue”
=> Speaking Practice: Talk about your earliest memory, such as event, incident or experience.