- Listen-> Read aloud=> Tell-1 a summary in 2-3 sen-> Read aloud=> Tell-2->Practice Chant
Trash thrown away unconsciously in public places is a serious environmental problem.
It is necessary/important that everyone be/feel responsible to maintain public places clean and refrain from throwing things away.
2. Inside Reading-2 Unit 4 Reading-1 Could Shakespeare Have Written Shakespeare’s Plays?
=>Blog Review the summary of the Stratfordians’ case (Par.5-7) in 4~6 sentences
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. -> Read aloud 1.manuscript: the original text of an author's work, handwritten or typed
- precede -> B. Note the reference
- protocol -> C. -> Read aloud
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- Word Form Chart
- D. Read aloud while restating with the words in parentheses
- Skip E, F.
☆ Integ. Speaking Review the text in 3 min. and tell the summary of the text in four points in 90 sec.
=> Q&A in 60 sec.
1. There are/is … 2. Oxfordians’ case 3. Stratfordians’ case 4. Conclusion
Practice Do you think Shakespeare could have written all those plays?
Do you think someone else could have written all those plays under Shakespeare’s name?
If all those Shakespeare’s play had been written by someone else, should the history be revised?
3. Open Forum-1 Chapter 4 Psychology #2 A Radio Program to ask psychologist about memory
A = Host, B = Dr. Phyllis Rae, C = Roberto, D = Tim, E = Lily
- Prepare to Listen: Talk about what kind of memory problems you or someone you know have w/examples.
- Listening-1/through-> Main Ideas (More Details)
-> Listening-2/by Part=> More Details, Main Ideas of each part=> Talk with a Partner
[Part-1] What is the main point of this part?
[Part-2, 3, 4] Who’s the listener? What’s his problem? What suggestions were given?
=> Thinking and Speaking: Which of these or any other techniques do you use or want to try?