Japan is aging fast and is in need of setting up more facilities to provide care to those increasing seniors.
=> Study 仮定法現在/p.245 - it is important/necessary that (should) 原形…
- demand, insist, propose, request, suggest that (should) 原形…
2. Inside Reading-2 Unit 4 Reading-1 Could Shakespeare Have Written Shakespeare’s Plays?
- Reading Skill Outlining using Roman numerals and Capital letters
=> Apply Complete the Outline, note the line #
- Study the Structure-> Read the first par, Skim par 2-7, Read the last par.
=>Blog Write a summary in 3 sentences w/o Dic
Par.1=> There are heated arguments as to who actually wrote all the Shakespeare’s plays because there are just too many works under his name.
Par.2-7=> The Oxfordians believe that Shakespeare was an actor but not the author of the works because his lack of education while the Stratfordians claim there is no rational reasons to doubt that Shakespeare wrote the works/on Shakespeare’s authorship.
Par.8=> The debate doesn’t seem to settle in the near future because it is highly unlikely that either believers provide sufficient proof to convince the other.
3. Open Forum-1 Psychology #1 TV news report about the Boot Camp for the Brain
- 3rd Listening w/Script-> Study Vocabulary: feel less forgetful, worth looking into
- Vocabulary: Verbs and Adj with Prep/p.29
-> Ex.1 Read like an announcer Improve Your Memory!
- surprised/disappointed at/by: I was surprised at the news. I was surprised by the news (that …)
I was surprised to hear the news
=> Pair Talk about your memory:
1. How good or bad do you think your memory is? => Answer in 60 seconds
2. What do you usually do to deal with your memory problem(s)? => Answer in 60 seconds.