- Blog Review Writing: Write your answer and explain the reason in five sentences.
If you can’t get a good job in your country, would you be willing to move to another country to work, live and have a family there?
Remark TS -> SD, Don’t add any sentence that doesn’t support TS. Good example: Yuria, Tomoya
- Writing Skill: Connecting sentences with and, but with a comma-> A, B
- Grammar: there is/are, was/were -> A, B
☆Plural, Singular, or Either by Word, Context, Situation, Expectation
- There is no post office/bank/railway station/pet store/theater/stadium in the village.
<-> There are no restaurants/shops/houses/trees/poles/traffic lights in this part of the town.
- There was no clock/bed/sofa/table/deskin the room.
<-> There were no chairs(chair)/windows/curtains/power outlets in the room
2. Cover to Cover Unit 4 Crime Part 1 Stupid Criminals
- Comprehension Strategy Recognizing the Author’s Purpose
- Skim 1st paragraph, subtitles and the first sentence of other paragraphs=> Task-A
- Read-> Checking Comprehension => Reading w/CD
- Read aloud: Par.1, 3
- Looking at Vocabulary in Context - portray (v) –portrait (n)
=> Task-1 1. Paragraph 1を日本語にしなさい
2. (Par. 3) At the time~ breaking into a school. を日本語にしなさい