Reading-1: The World in a City
- Vocabulary Dic foreign - of, involving, located in, or coming from another country, area, people: a ~ resident
- dealing or concerned with another country, area, people: a ~ office <-> domestic, market
- Reading Skill: Skimming for the Main Idea – title, headings, captions
-> Preview Reading 1, Main Ideas
- Read-> Check the Main Ideas, Details: Dic origin -the first stage of existence; beginning: the ~ of
- something from which anything arises or is derived; source; fountainhead: to follow a stream to its ~. -> original
- Read aloud with Q-Classroom
=> WDT-3 Integ. Speech What do you want to do in London if you have a chance to visit?
=> Ind. Speech Where do you want to live if you have a choice? Explain why in four to six sentences.
2. Cover to Cover Unit 3 Entertainment Part 1 Unusual Festivals
- Before Reading: Talk about festivals you saw, enjoyed or participated.
- Comprehension Strategy: Identifying meaning from context
- Read-1 => Checking Comprehension A, B
- Read-2 w/CD=> Read aloud Par.2-3
=> Check Videos Snake Festival in Cocullo, Italy and La Tomatina in Bunol, Spain
- Looking at Vocabulary in Context A, B