1. Cover to Cover Unit 2 Role Reversal Part 2 A Beauty Contest – For Men!
- Expanding Vocabulary
- Vocabulary: - cattle - tip - limb - reverse - clay
(par,4) according to custom Dic a habitual practice; the usual way of acting in given circumstances.
- customary; usual, habitual: It’s ~ to tip waiters in America
->customs > customize-customization ->customer
- Read aloud Par.7-8
- Study Expressions Par.1: prepare himself for, had used/put->Now he was ready.
Par.2 getting ready for Par-3 choose (=decide) to enter a contest
Par.4 choose the top three winners Par-5 to make their limbs long
Par-6 as long as = so long as, the reverse (=opposite) is also true
Par-7 right clay/herb Pr-8: it is magic that … Par-9: the right music
=> Task-2 Describe what Wadaabe’s beauty contest is like and its aim in 90 sec.
=> Task-3 What are important characteristics or qualities for you to choose a partner?
2. Read & Write Unit 2 Work: What is a good job?
Blog Review four to six sentences about a job you want/you are interested in.
3. Tactics for Listening Unit 1: The Weekend
Listening-1: Listen and learn how to ask and answer questions.
=> Pair What did you do last weekend?-2
Listening-3: Listen and summarize
- Listen-1 => Tell what each person [1/2, 3/4] did over the weekend in three sentences.
- Listen-2 => Tell what each person [2/1, 4/3] did over the weekend in three sentences.
- Read the Transcript to check the understanding and study expressions
=> Ind. Speech Tell your partner what you did last weekend in 60 seconds => Q&A Elaborate answers
Vocabulary Worksheet-1 /p.30-TB