Time Trial-1 Free Typing Test J Time Trial-2 Free Typing Test K1
2. Read & Write Unit 2 Work: What is a good job?
- Brainstorm: Check the things that are important. Add more ideas.
- Study an example Blog
- Plan => Blog Write four to six sentences about a job you want/you are interested in.
1. Describe the job using a relative pronoun(関係代名詞) or to infinitive(不定詞)in one or two sentences.
2. Explain why you want the job or you’re interested in the job in three to four sentences.
3. Write another sentence to conclude your writing.
☆ Try These! - which/that, to infinitive (purpose),
=> Peer Review-> Revise-> Edit
3. Cover to Cover Unit 2 Role Reversal Part 2 A Beauty Contest – For Men!
- Fluency Strategy: Skimming for the Main Ideas-> Skimming=> Task-A
- Read-> Checking Comprehension-> Read w/CD-> Read aloud Par.4
=> Task-1 Explain how to get a bride in the Wodaabe culture to get a bride within three sentences.
Try to use your own words.
One way to get a bride is to be chosen as one of 15 contestants for the annual beauty contest and asked by one of the three judge women to marry her. The other way is to give a herd of cattle to a bride.