Nuclear energy is dangerous as proved at the Fukushima power plant and fossil fuels are environmentally harmful. However, Though there are no viable options at the moment. In order to develop new energy sources to replace them, technological advancement and financial resource are needed.
2. Inside Reading-3 Unit 1 Press Release for Dayton’s Southdale Center, The Architects of Southdale
- Study Words/Expressions
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. Restate with the words in parentheses. Pay attention to the Part of Speech of the words.
- Corpus partner
-> B. Look up the words and write the type of partnership that suggests.
-> C. 5. brochure [broʊʃʊər] a glossy pamphlet/magazine containing pictures and information about sthVocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- E. Dic/Thesaurus=> Replace the approach/range with word(s) that has/have the same/similar meaning.
approach (n) way/means of arriving, request/suggestion, plan/resolution (v) come nearer, request, begin
- F. Blog Write a summary of a traditional and non-traditional approach for each activity in one or two sentences respectively.
3. Open Forum-2 Chapter 2 Psychology Radio Program about the Concept of “flow”
- Listen with Script Blog
=> Integ. Speech what the state of flow means with an example in your own words to an elementary student within 90 seconds. Make sure to use an example that a kid understands.
- Read the Script
=> Blog Write what the state of flow means within 50 words.
“Flow” is the state of ultimate experience that contributes greatly to quality of life. Unlike watching TV or sitting on the beach, it requires challenges and skills. While someone is in the state of flow, he or she is too focused to even recognize the pleasure. (46 words)
=> Discuss if these or any other activities are feeling happy or experiencing flow.
- Chatting via mobile messaging like LINE or WhatsApp.
- Surfing the Internet with a smartphone. - Watching TV - Watching a movie in English
- Reading a comic book - Reading a book - Reading news articles on the web
- Cleaning - Cooking - Playing sport - Drawing or Painting
- Studying/Researching - Vocabulary: Word Building with Noun Suffix