1.Kikutan-6K Day 52 Japan’s Energy Issues
Technological advancement and financial resource are needed to develop viable energy source in Japan to replace nuclear and fossil fuels energies.
2. Read & Write-3 Unit 1 First Impressions Reading #2 Job Interviews 101
Blog - In American university course numbering systems, the number “101” is often used for an introductory course at a beginner's level. It has been extended to mean an introductory level of learning or a collection of introductory materials to a topic.
- Financing 101, Classical Music 101, Cooking 101, Drawing 101, Yoga 101
- Vocabulary: exaggerate [ɪgzædʒəreɪt]; overstate, inflate, overemphasize slang
- Listen Q-Classroom Take notes in the T-chart/p.13 -> Details: correct false statements
- Read-> Add/Correct the note, Check Details
=> Explain the main idea and some of the tips in 90 sec.
=> Blog What do you consider your greatest strength? What do you consider your biggest weakness?
Write six to eight sentences in response.
=> Peer Review check if TS is well supported and the writing answer the questions.
=> Revise 5 min. => Present/Pair