While Japan seriously needs immigrants with skills to cope with its decreasing labors, there are concerns if such immigrants are treated fairly to settle in the country.
2. Read & Write-3 Unit 1 First Impressions Writing
- Blog Review Writing: What do you consider yr greatest strength and weakness? Write 6-8 sen in response.
- Writing Skill-Part 1: Developing a Paragraph-A, B, C
- Writing Skill-Part 2: Organizing and Developing a Paragraph-> Complete the Outline
- Reference What’s the difference between a paragraph and an essay?
-> Web Exercise Writing a Paragraph– Choose the suitable word(s) from the list and complete the text.
- Grammar: Real Conditionals; present and future-> A. B. C.
=>Blog Pair Ask one present and one future real conditional question using if and when
3. Inside Reading-3 Unit 1 Press Release for Dayton’s Southdale Center
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- E. Dic/Thesaurus=> Replace the approach/range with word(s) that has/have the same/similar meaning.
- F. Blog Write a summary of a traditional and non-traditional approach for each activity in one or two sentences respectively.
2. Cooking and Eating:
4. Studying and Taking a Test:
6. Buying and Selling Goods: