In Mottainai flea market, items no longer in use are donated and sold to those who need them at cheaper prices, and the money collected is donated to those who are in need.
2. Read & Write-2 Unit 10 Global Health Write a Defining Paragraph
- Blog HW Review a Defining Paragraph about an illness, a device, tool or instrument, application or function, product or service, or food or drink one within eight sentences.
=> Peer Review => Revise=> Present/Pair Reading
3. Greenland ice melt off to record early start
If sea levels rose by 2 meters, what would you do?
4. Inside Reading-3 Unit 1 Architecture Reading-1 The Architecture of the Marketplace
Vocabulary Activities-Word Level
- A. Dic uniform (adj); consistent, same/similar/like: ~ lines of hoses/rates of pay, look/be ~
- Word Forum Chart
- enhance; increase, raise, ~ reputation/quality/features/efficiency (strengthen): ~security
-> B. Complete the sentences.
Vocabulary Activities-Sentence Level
- Corpus: academy an institution or society for the advancement of literature, art, or science; institute
- a school for training in a particular skill or profession: a military academy
- academic (often before noun) connected with education at schools: ~ requirements, achievement
=> D. Write the definition/meaning and a brief sentence for each.
- Corpus: pose; create, cause: ~ a threat/challenge/danger/risk/problem/question
- (vi) to pretend to be or present oneself <-> pause [pɔz] : to make a brief stop or delay; wait; hesitate: