1. Kikutan-4K Day 48 Fashion is Pressure #2
Fashion companies try to attract consumers to spend money on the clothes they promote. Many people feel stressed by such promotions. Buy people should recognize their own identities and stay with them.
2. Inside Reading-2 Unit 4 Reading-1 Could Shakespeare Have Written Shakespeare’s Plays?
- Previewing and Predicting: Read the Titles, Headlines, Check the Photos and Captions
Oxfordian: a view that Edward de Vere wrote under Shakespeare’s name, a person related to Oxford Univ,
Stratfordian: a person who, in the controversy over who wrote Shakespeare's plays, holds it was Shakespeare himself, a resident of Stratford
=> Predict the Topic-1
- Read-1 -> Underline the topic sentence of each paragraph. Mark the years and titles of the plays
-> Check the prediction=> Dis
- Read-2 -> Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the line #, Correct false statements.
3. Open Forum-1 Psychology #1 TV news report about the Boot Camp for the Brain
- Introducing the Topic-> Take notes=> Pair Describe the Scene=> Talk how good your memory is
- Focus on Listening Skill: Predicting-> Title of the TV news program: What’s Boot Camp?
- Vocabulary before Listening: scan-scanning->MRI, crossword puzzle, strategy, brain function
- 1st Listening-> MI, More Detail
- 2nd Listening [Part-1, Part-2, Part-3]
=> Explain what the Boot Camp for the Brain is, how it works with Rubin’s experience.
- 2nd Listening [Part-4, Part-5]
=> Explain how the research was conducted and what the experts think about the program.