Instead of being bothered by the promotions by fashion companies, people should recognize their own identities and stay with them.
2. Read & Write-2 Unit 10 Global Health Write a Defining Paragraph
- Blog Write a Defining Paragraph about an illness, a device, tool or instrument, application or function, product or service, or food or drink one within eight sentences.
1. Write a simple and clear defining topic sentence.
2. Support is with for example, like or such as, and however, but or not.
3. Conclude your writing to restate, rephrase or reemphasize the topic sentence.
3. Inside Reading-2 Unit 4 Reading-1 Could Shakespeare Have Written Shakespeare’s Plays?
- Previewing and Predicting: Read the Titles, Headlines, Check the Photos and Captions
-> Title: Could Shakespeare Have Written Shakespeare’s Plays? => Dis What is this reading about?
-> 2nd photo caption: ~ 2011 movie Anonymous => Dic (with a name not known or made public)
~ donor, caller, buyer -> anonymity (n) the state of remaining unknown; on the condition of ~
-> Sub titles: Oxford vs. Stratford (Stratford-upon-Avon)
Oxfordian: a view that Edward de Vere wrote under Shakespeare’s name, a person related to Oxford Univ,
Stratfordian: a person who, in the controversy over who wrote Shakespeare's plays, holds it was Shakespeare himself, a resident of Stratford
=> Predict the Topic-1
-> Read the first and last paragraphs=> Predict the Topic-2
about literacy history that describes two points of view the authorship of Shakespeare’s plays.
- Read-1 -> Underline the topic sentence of each paragraph. Mark the years and titles of the plays
-> Check the prediction=> Dis