1. Kikutan-4K Day 46 Advice for Job Hunters #2
When you look for a job, you should research extensively to find ones that you’re really interested to work for. Once you’re gotten a chance for a job interview, make sure to prepare well to stand out.
2. Inside Reading-2 Unit 3 Reading 2: More Than a Game
- Study Sentences
- Read Par.1 => Pair Check the understanding; What did Wendy’s mom did? -> place, in the name of
- Read Par.2 aloud => Task-1 Explain or complete the sentences of the chunk (Par.1, 2).
Blog Write in your own words as much as you can.
=> Pair Retell the incident w/o the writing.
- Read Par.3 aloud => Blog Rewrite [L33-35] in plain English.=> Pair
Anonymity is the most preferred method for a fraud to falsify an identity on the Internet and fake identity is the second best.
- Read Par.4 aloud
=> Blog Explain [65-67] They, thisの指すものを明らかにして50字以内の日本語にしなさい
- Read Par.8 aloud => Compare the TS (Governments and other issuers of IDs ~ hard to do.) and
the CS (ID fraud industry ~ can find a way to beat …)
3. Open Forum-1 Chapter 3 Life Science Classroom Lecture on Bees
- Lis-3-w/Script-> Vocabulary:
What is drone? A drone is a male bee that is the product of an unfertilized egg. Unlike the female worker bee, drones do not have stingers and do not participate in nectar and pollen gathering. A drone's primary role is to mate with a fertile queen.
- Waggle Dance Video/1:51
-> Study the transcript. => Task-2 Explain how bees make honey in 60 sec.
- Pronunciation: Unstressed Function Words<->Stress on Content Words/p.14(n, v, adj, adv)
- Speaking Skills: Asking for Clarification <= clarify, clarification
- Speaking Practice Pair Find missing information
=> Repeat the 1st half-> Change-> Repeat the 2nd half