When you look for a job, you should research extensively and prepare well for job interviews to stand out.
=> Study - apply to a company/university, apply for a job/passport
- succeed in,
-sort through look through to find sth
- sort sth/sb out deal with a problem successfully
- commit oneself to - lead; clue, guide,
- keep active in
2. Read & Write-2 Unit 10 Global Health Reading 2: More Than a Game
- Vocabulary: virtual <-> real, outbreak-epidemic-pandemic
- Preview the Unit: Have you played a virtual game with an avatar? Did you see the movie Avatar?
- Read-1 -> Main Ideas, Details
- Read-2 => Integ. Speech Explain the incident in two minutes.
- Voca: (par.4) quarantine [kwɔrəntin/kwɔrəntin] a strict isolation imposed to prevent the spread of disease.
- What do you think-B: 2. What can school do to prevent the spread of the flu?
=> Ind. Speech Speak your response in 90 seconds to explain at least one specific action or measure.
- Vocabulary Skill: Collocations-> A. => Write a sentence for each verb+preposition.
3. Inside Reading-2 Unit 3 Reading-2 ID Fraud
- Preview to Predict: Check the title, subtitles, photos and captions to predict what ID Fraud is about.
=>Pair What kind troubles can you think of if your ID and password are stolen from your smartphone?
- Read-1 -> Reading Comprehension: T/F, Mark the paragraph/Line #, Correct false statements.
- Reading Skill: Scanning-> Complete the Chart.