2. BW-3 C36-U2 China Listen=> HW Read-> Answer the questions
3. Read & Write Reading-2: Naming the BlackBerry
- Vocabulary: Identify the Part of Speech (noun, verb, adjective) -> Find the Definitions
-> Study the Word Family in
- Dictionary: describe to say/write what sb/sth is like; detail, illustrate, tell, specify: ~ him/the accident to sb. ~ how it happened, ~ seeing lights in the sky.
-> description; report, explanation, narration: give a detailed/full/brief/general ~ of sth
- Preview Reading 2: Photos BlackBerry, Apple PC
- Read-> Main Ideas
- Scan-> Details
- Study the structure: Par.1~3 Introduction; Lexicon Branding, RIM and PocketLink, Blackberry
Par.4 Reason-1: think of … , Par.5 Reason -2 (also) nice sound Par.6 Reason-3 (another) unique
Dictionary attention concentrated direction of the mind, esp to a problem or task; Can I have your~, please? A~! - pay ~ to sth, draw/get ~ from … catch one’s ~
4. Cover to Cover Unit 1 Health Part 1 Living with Stress
- Read w/CD-> Vocabulary in Context repertoire [rep-er-twahr]: the entire list, stock; repertory, collection
- Task-1 Par-2 日本語で説明しなさい
- Blog Task-2 What are the keys to manage stress described in the passage?
Write your answer with examples in four to six sentences.