Check Show & Tell, Meeting Schedule-Adv.2-Apr.27th for your turn.
1. Typing Practice http://www.learntyping.org/
- Free Typing Test G Advanced Typing Skills-4
=> Homework Free Typing Test H Advanced Typing Skills-5
2. BW-3 Review Reading C37-U2 VIU-1 -> C37-U2 VIU-2
=> Homework Review Reading C37-U2 VIU-2
=> Homework Practice Reading C37-U2 VIU-3 -> Fill the blanks.
3. Read & Write Unit 2 Reading-2: The World of Work
- Vocabulary: duty, flexible-flexibility, regular-regularly-> keep regular hours
- duty - an action/task required by a person's position or occupation; function, responsibility, job, role, service - something that one is expected or required to do by moral or legal obligation; obligation
- regular following a pattern, especially with the same time and space in between; consistent, orderly: ~pulse/heartbeat/breathing at a ~ intervals, ~ service/meetings/visits, on a ~ basis., - ~ customer/visitor/offender
- Read-> Main Ideas, Details
=> What Do You Think? – A: 1
- Vocabulary Skill: Word Forms – Noun or Verb=> Refer to the word(s) before!
=> Examples: train, use[z]-use[s], forecast, increase-increase, fall, rise, run, walk, drink, talk, sleep
4. Cover to Cover Unit 2 Role Reversal Part 1 A Woman Who Loves Boxing
- Before Reading: Weight Classification Photos: Women Boxing Muhammad Ali
- Comprehension Strategy: Recognizing Reference Words – that way, this crime, that moment
refer - to direct for information; He ~red me to books on astrology.
- (~ to word/phrase) describe - seek info: ~ to a dictionary, ~ to a note
- Scan to underline the words in Task-A-> Reading-1 => Task-A, Checking Comprehension
- Reading-2 w/CD-> Read aloud: Par.1-2
=> Personalized Reading Par.2 => Retell Laila’s pre-boxing days