1. Typing Practice http://www.learntyping.org/
- Free Typing Test F Advanced Typing Skills-3
2. BW-3 C37-U2 VIU-1
3. Read & Write Unit 2 Work: What is a good job?
- Reading-1: The Right Job for You – Winter Hill Career Center
- Vocabulary: Dic career [kərɪər] - the series of jobs that one has in a particular area of work: a ~ in politics, a teaching/academic ~ - the period of time in life working/doing a particular thing: start a/my ~ as a teacher,
- Reading Skill: Preview Reading a Text – title, headings, captions
- Read-> Main Ideas, Details
-> Voca: decide-> make a decision, solve-> solution to the problem, accountant-accounting
- What Do You Think-1: Take the Career Text -> Check Step-2 and think of possible career.
4. Cover to Cover Unit 1 Health Part 2 UFO Mud Bath
- Expanding Vocabulary: A. Scan un-/in- words in the text.
=> effect (n), credit (v), bear (v), identify(v), found(v), fertile (adj) -> B.
- effect-effective-ineffective -> affect (v)
- credit to believe; put confidence in; trust; have faith in, trust
-credible-credibility-incredible; dependable, reliable
- bear be able to accept/deal with sth unpleasant; stand, endure: I couldn’t ~ the thought of losing him. Please ~ with me. - to hold up; support: ~ the weight of the roof. -to give birth to: ~ a child.
- identify to recognize/establish as being a particular person/thing; verify the identity of; recognize, find, spot, single out: ~ handwriting, ~ the bearer of a check. ->identification->ID, identity
- fertilize [fur-tl-ahyz] to provide with sperm or pollen to bring about fertilization - to supply (soil or water) to aid the growth of plants -> fertility-infertility
- found to set up or establish on a firm basis or for enduring existence; establish, initiate, begin, construct: ~ a new company. -> unfounded-(ill-founded, well-founded), foundation, founding father