Free Typing Test E Advanced Typing Skills-3=> 4
2. BW-3 C37-U2 What Ron should study?
3. Read & Write Unit 1 Writing
=>Blog Peer Review: punctuation, grammar, make sense? -> Revise=> Present
=> Study sample writing
Write eight sentences about a name you like (to use for your child/pet). Explain why you like it.
Use the simple present (Grammar/p.18) and vocabulary from Reading-1. Refer to Chicago/p.16, Celedonio/p.17
[Introduction] I like ~. -> It’s the name of … -> It means … It was named after …
[Explain-1] The name ~ It makes me think of/feel … It sounds/recalls… I like the name because…
[Explain-2] Also, Another reason, It also makes me think of/feel …
☆ Try These! - imagine, sound, associate, remind, recall, mean, make me ~
4. Cover to Cover Unit 2 Role Reversal Part 1 A Woman Who Loves Boxing
- Comprehension Strategy: Recognizing Reference Words – that way, this crime, that moment
refer - to direct for information; He ~red me to books on astrology.
- (~ to word/phrase) describe - seek info: ~ to a dictionary, ~ to a note
- Scan to underline the words in Task-A-> Reading-1 => Task-A, Checking Comprehension
- Reading-2 w/CD-> Read aloud: Par.1-2
=> Personalized Reading Par.2 => Retell Laila’s pre-boxing days