Blogs for Lessons:
Resource Used during the lesson for reading materials, writing tasks and assignment (HW: homework)
Presentation For Show & Tell. Check the schedule, Post your presentation materials, Write comments.
Lesson Report Check what your class learned in the lesson, assignment.
2. Typing PracticeBeginner Typing Lesson 2
Show & Tell
=> Comment & Suggest=> Reply by the presenter by the next lesson
Write a brief comment and make a simple, constructive suggestion in three minutes.
- It would make your presentation (even) more~ /better/nicer ~ if you … or ~ may make your presentation …
- You may want to try –ing in your next presentation.
- How about –ing …?
- Why don’t you … ?
- It would have been better/more ~ if you had …
- You could have ~ to make your presentation (even) more…
3. Bridge Work
C35-U2 EU Listen with Tablet
=> Read-> Answer the Questions-> Read w/Tablet
4. Read & Write
Unit 1 Names: How did you get your name?
Preview the Unit: Listen to the Q-Classroom
- C. Introduce and spell your first name, last name and full name. -> parent -> person you admire.
Reading-1: Naming Around the World
- Vocabulary: Identify the Part of Speech (noun, verb, adjective) -> Find the Definitions: generations
- Preview Reading 1: Look at (scan) the article (subtitles) to find three groups of people
- Reading Skill: Scanning for Information
-> A: Scan for the underlined words -> B: Scan for the underlined words
=> What Do You Think-2: Look at the 10 most popular Japanese names of Your, Parents’, Grandparents’ Generation and Compare them with your, your parent’s and grandparent’s names
Which name would you choose for your child, boy or girl?
4. Cover to Cover
Unit 1 Health Part 1 Living with
- Before Reading: What is stress to you? What cases stress to you? How do you manage your stress?
- Comprehension Strategy: Identifying Main Ideas and Details
- Read Par-1 -> Task-A: Identify the Main Idea and Details
- Read-1 -> Checking Comprehension: Identify the Main Idea and Details=>
- Read-2 w/CD -> Check the answers, Main Idea(s) and Details
- Read aloud: Par-2-3, 7-8 to understand the structure of the text
- Par.1~2: Introduction of stress -> Par.3 Introduction of coping strategies
- Par.4~7: Explanations of the coping strategies
- Par.8: Conclusion
Email Lesson Review
- Lesson on Apr. 1st
- Dear Mr. TK,
- Write a review, report, update, or anything
- Best/Warmest regards,
- Your Name