1. Typing Practice http://www.learntyping.org/
Free Typing Test D Advanced Typing Skills-1=> 2
2. BW-3 C37-U1 Japan-2 Listen TTS [D] [E] [F]
3. Read & Write Reading-2: Naming the BlackBerry
- Plan: List what you know about the name, Research if needed-> Think why you like the name
=>Blog Write five to eight sentences about a name you like (to use for your child/pet). Explain why you like it. Use the simple present (Grammar/p.18) and vocabulary from Reading-1.
4. Cover to Cover Unit 1 Health Part 2 UFO Mud Bath
- Par-6 “Doctors says that ~ nothing to do with aliens.” 日本語にしなさい
- Par-8: 日本語で説明しなさい
- Expanding Vocabulary: A. Scan un-/in- words in the text.
=> Dic effect (n), credit (v), bear (v), identify(v), found(v), fertile (adj) -> B.
- effect-effective-ineffective -> affect (v)
- credit to believe; put confidence in; trust; have faith in, trust
-credible-credibility-incredible; dependable, reliable
- bear be able to accept/deal with sth unpleasant; stand, endure: I couldn’t ~ the thought of losing him. Please ~ with me. - to hold up; support: ~ the weight of the roof. -to give birth to: ~ a child.
- identify to recognize/establish as being a particular person/thing; verify the identity of; recognize, find, spot, single out: ~ handwriting, ~ the bearer of a check. ->identification->ID, identity
- fertilize [fur-tl-ahyz] to provide with sperm or pollen to bring about fertilization - to supply (soil or water) to aid the growth of plants -> fertility-infertility
- found to set up or establish on a firm basis or for enduring existence; establish, initiate, begin, construct: ~ a new company. -> unfounded-(ill-founded, well-founded), foundation, founding father
- Vocabulary: - heal someone, - cure sick people, - miraculous cures, - nothing to do with aliens