Free Typing Test B Beg. Lesson-6 => HW Practice
2. BW-3 C36-U2 China Part 2 Listen TTS=> Read-> Answer-> Read aloud
3. Read & Write Reading-2: Naming the BlackBerry
- Vocabulary: Identify the Part of Speech (noun, verb, adjective) -> Find the Definitions
-> Study the Word Family in
- Dic. describe to say/write what sb/sth is like; detail, illustrate, tell, specify: ~ him/the accident to sb. ~ how it happened, ~ seeing lights in the sky.
-> description; report, explanation, narration: give a detailed/full/brief/general ~ of sth
- Preview Reading 2: Photos BlackBerry, Apple PC
- Read-> Main Ideas
- Scan-> Details
- Dic. get attention concentrated direction of the mind, esp to a problem or task: Can I have your~? A~! - pay ~ to sth, draw/get ~ from … catch one’s ~
=> 3. Ind.Speak Explain the brand you like in 4-5 sentences.=> Q&A Elaborate on the answers.
I like ~. It’s a name of … I use/want to … I like the name because … It also …
4. Cover to Cover Unit 1 Health Part 2 Living with Stress
- Read aloud : Par.7-8
=> Task-3 Write in English (Par-7/8): その単純な動作は、私が済ませておく必要があることのどのあたりを減らすかを見つけることと、何をあきらめるかを決めることを助けてくれた。 (where, what)
- trigger quick reactions (par.1) : set off, cause, lead to, bring about, begin, initiate
- loved one (par.2) - repertoire [rɛpərtwɑr] (par.3) - relax -relaxing-relaxation
- positive thinking – negative attitude - reinforce-reinforcement
- Vocabulary-2: Skim the text and mark “stress” related vocabulary
- deal with stress (par.3, 6) : to solve a problem or carry out a task = handle
deal with sb: to take appropriate action, handle He wasn’t used to dealing with children.
deal with sb/sth: to do business with, handle He’s good at dealing with pressure.
- cope with stress (par.6): deal successfully with sth difficult = manage
I can no longer cope with the stress. This car is designed to cope with extreme heat.
- create ~ (par.1), result from major ~s (par.3) ease ~ (par.5), eliminate ~ (par.8), overwhelmed with ~ (par.2)
- other collocation: cause ~, relieve ~, reduce/increase ~, suffer (from) ~ - under intense stress
・What’s Your Opinion: Complete the sentences with your own ideas.
=> Pair Ask your partner his/her idea. Answer and explain with examples and details.