When a large scale disaster occurs, well equipped and experienced search and rescue teams come from other countries to provide aid.
2. Read & Write-2 Unit 10 Global Health Write a Defining Paragraph
- Grammar: Adverbs of Manner and Degree
- Adverbs of Manner -> A: Check the position/order of the verb/aux.verb and adverb.
- Adverbs of Degree-> Tip for Success: very/really are useful but too general. Use more specific adv.
-> B: Complete the sentences
- Writing Skill: Writing a Defining Paragraph
->A. Read the Defining Par.-> Answer the questions-
=> B. Write a Topic Sentence for a Defining Paragraph for the topics. <= Use Eng-Eng Dic.
- HW by May 5th
Blog Write a Defining Paragraph about an illness, a device, tool or instrument, application or function, product or service, or food or drink one within eight sentences.
1. Write a simple and clear defining topic sentence.
2. Support is with for example, like or such as, and however, but or not.
3. Conclude your writing to restate, rephrase or reemphasize the topic sentence.
3. Inside Reading-3 Unit 1 Architecture Reading-1 The Architecture of the Marketplace
- Read-2 => Blog Write a brief summary of the article in five sentences.
Divide the paragraphs to five groups, identify the topic of each group, and write a sentence for each topic. Use your own words.
=> HW by Apr. 30th