Review #3 Read aloud => Repeat=> Shadowing
#4 Listen=> Repeat => Read aloud=> Chant=> Reading ☆
Casual-Spk Elaborate the talk by asking questions: I’m -ing this weekend.
=> Report what you/the other said in three sentences.
Unit 7 Reading-1 Judging Roommates by Their Facebook Covers #2
- Reading Comprehension Identify the key words to scan-> T/F, Mark the line #, Correct false statements.
Unit 6 Listening 2 Lecture about the history of money #2
- 3rd Listening w/ -> Voc & Expressions
=> of the key words-> Study unknown/unfamiliar words and phrases.
=> a brief history of money using the below key words in 90 seconds.
1. barter 2. common currency 3. coins 4. banknotes 5. currency
=> The lecturer mentioned, “nothing backs our money, except people’s trust in it.
What keeps the value of our money up is simply the fact that people believe our money has value.”
- Pronunciation: Intonation in Lists
- Speaking Skills: Asking for Further Information
=> Speaking Practice-2. If someone gave you \1,000,000 right now, how would you use it?